Blue Mountains Rugby Club will compete in 2019 New South Wales Suburban 1st Division and is seeking expressions of interest for the following 2019 coaching positions:
- Kentwell Cup 1st Grade
- Burke Cup 2nd Grade
- Barbour Cup Colts (Under 21’s)
- Whiddon Cup (3rd Grade)
- Judd Cup (4th Grade)
Blue Mountains Rugby Club has a proud history, having been established in 1956, and we have players of varying age, ability and backgrounds. We are keen to involve as many people as possible in the club and have roles / responsibilities to suit all levels of skill, ability and commitment, regardless of experience or qualifications.
Key attributes that you must display include:
- A high level of constructive communication with players and the committee.
- A willingness to work cooperatively with coaches from all other grades.
- A commitment to improving the overall standard of your team and the wider club, whilst promoting an enjoyable club culture.
- An ability to devise structured and planned training sessions throughout the season, and commitment to seeing this plan through.
While coaching accreditations are desirable, they are not essential. Blue Mountains will assist, where possible in assisting coaches to develop their knowledge of the game, skills as a coach and accreditation levels. Coaches will need to complete at a minimum the “Smart Rugby Course” offered by the ARU.
The club web site is: www.bluemountains.rugby.net.au
Applications should include the following:
- Why you’re interested in joining Blue Mountains Rugby.
- What qualities you will bring to the club.
- Details of your playing / coaching history and qualifications.
If you have any questions or wish to apply send your application to President George Ftynogiannis:
OR Email Secretary David Opie
Alternatively Mail to:
PO Box 314 Blaxland 2774 Applications close: 30th September 2018